Recommending reading at the intersection of systems thinking, product design, and innovation.
- Donella Meadows, Thinking in Systems and The Donella Meadows Project
- Elisabet Sahtouris, EarthDance: Living Systems in Evolution
- Tyson Yunkaporta, Sand Talk: How Indigenous Thinking Can Save the World
- Melanie Goodchild, “Relational Systems Thinking,” Journal of Awareness-Based Systems Change
- Jan Jacob Stam, Wings for change: Systemic organizational development
- Francesca Mason Boring, Returning to Membership in Earth Community: Systemic Constellations with Nature
- John Wittington, Systemic Coaching and Constellations: The Principles, Practices and Application for Individuals, Teams and Groups
- Klaus P. Horn and Regine Brick, Invisible Dynamics: Systemic Constellations in Organizations and in Business
- Olga Livotova, Pavel Livotov, “The Principle of Feeling — the Method of Structural Systemic Constellations for Technical Problem Solving and Decision Making,” Procedia Engineering
- Wim Jurg, Systems constellations: A better way to identify branding opportunities?