address our societal challenges?
Introducing Systemic Constellations for inner and outer transformation
We need new approaches for the design and social innovation challenges we face today. Design thinking and human-centered design have advanced social innovation significantly, but these tools alone are not enough to address the unprecedented perils we face today.
Uncover and leverage embodied ways of knowing
Systemic constellations provide a unique and dynamic way to leverage not only our analytical, thinking forms of problem solving, but also more relational, embodied ways of knowing. As we create a living map of our social change projects, we can draw on embodied ways of knowing to maximize our collective impact.
Start with your own place within a system
We start with our own place within a system. An understanding of our own purpose and power helps us to clarify the leverage points that will have the most impact with the least amount of effort.
Integrate systems sensing with systems thinking
At each of six live sessions is a presentation of tools, frameworks, and techniques drawing from systemic constellations and living systems theory.
New skills for new challenges
Over the course of three months you will learn:
- How to see a product, service, or personal offering as a living system
- Create a living map of key players within a system
- Embodied insights practices to diagnose what is flowing well and what is out of balance
- What inner and outer interventions are needed to bring more equity and balance to a system
- How to understand your place of strength as a designer, founder, or member in the systems you are creating
This course is for:
- People working for a more just and equitable society
- People creating new products, services, and programs
- Designers, product owners, founders, entrepreneurs, and social change leaders
Created and offered by:
Alissa Fleet is a systemic constellations facilitator and has worked for many years in user experience strategy. She is passionate to bring about healing and transformation for ourselves and society.
Schedule and Format
We will create a supportive, reflective space to learn and experiment.
Start dates to be announced
6 – 8 pm ET
Investment: to be announced USD; Early registration: to be announced