Call for Pilot Participants
I am looking for social entrepreneurs to participate in a pilot program on how systems thinking can be applied for product design and development challenges.
This involves a study of how a systemic constellations process can be used to improve the interaction between a product or service offering, multiples audiences, and the founders or project teams. Systemic constellations is a reflective process for finding ways to address problems that have multiple underlying causes.
TYPES OF PROJECTS:
This study is open for:
- Social innovation initiatives
- Projects to address economic and racial inequities
- Re-imagining communities and societies
- Environmental sustainability challenges
- One hour interview to learn about your project
- A 90-minute systemic constellations process where multiple product directions and audiences are evaluated from a systemic perspective
- A debrief scheduled following the process
- With your permission the findings will be anonymized and published as a case study
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
By participating in this study you’ll learn:
- New insights into current product directions you are considering
- Reflections and perspective on audiences and project plans you may not have otherwise considered
Please share some background about you project and I will reach out with more details.