Build and grow your healing arts practice
using systemic constellations
As a healing arts practitioner, it can be challenging to know how to shape your offering and communicate about it in a way that strengthens your business and expands your client base. One of the best ways to do this is with a supportive community that provides reflection and witnesses your vision as it unfolds. This is particularly important when blending old and new, creating a practice that feels like “yours,” that also addresses the unique needs of modern people.
Over the course of eight weeks, we will learn how to apply systemic constellations to the business of running a practice:
- define the unique healing work that is coming through you
- communicate about your offering
- take care of yourself as a practitioner
- grow and nurture your business
- reduce overwhelm and burnout
New skills for embodied knowing and business planning
We will create a space where both the analytical, thinking mind, as well as relational, emotional ways of knowing are welcome.
Each week we will do systemic constellations and embodied practices to find what is strengthening your business and what is ready to be let go of.
Each person will do a personal process each time on topics like:
- who is your ideal client
- what is the best way to connect with your audience
- empower your relationship with money and exchange
- what supports your work
- what is it time to let go of
- how to find your place of strength as a practitioner
- embodied visioning for where your work is going
For guides on the path of inner work:
- People starting or running a healing arts business
- Therapists, counselors, bodyworkers, energy workers
- Health and wellness coaches
Created and offered by:
Alissa Fleet is a Systemic Constellations Facilitator and has worked for many years in user experience design, research, and strategy. She is passionate to bring about healing and transformation for ourselves and society.
Join a supportive community of peers
With a maximum of 10 participants, we will create a supportive, reflective space to learn and experiment.
8 weekly class sessions, June 7 – July 26
Live sessions are 2 hours each
Tuesdays at 4 – 6 pm PT (San Francisco); 7 – 9 pm ET (NYC)
Investment: $500 USD; Early registration before May 24: $350 USD