“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
– Howard Thurman
How can we make products and services more engaging, intuitive, and likely to be adopted by the general public? For startups and social innovators, I lead a user-centered design process to:
- Mine for the most viable product ideas in new opportunity spaces
- Facilitate design thinking workshops to bring stakeholders together and think creatively
- Develop product concepts and prototypes
- Conduct behavioral and ethnographic research with users to find out about their wants and needs
Unresolved personal issues can prevent us from fully actualizing our big ideas and best selves. Constellations is a therapeutic modality and problem-solving technique to address challenges originating from the larger systems we belong to — work and personal relationships, family, and society.
For people looking to live from a place of expanded possibility, I guide you through a process of inner exploration to:
- Identify and resolve old patterns at their roots
- Process and heal from old wounds
- Find new sources of strength within yourself that you did not realize were there
Visioning New Ideas
For people who have a big idea and are wondering how to get started. Visioning draws on embodiment practices to guide you through the steps needed to bring an innovative idea to life.
- Get out of your head, present, and facing the challenge in a radically new way
- Envision a wider field of possibility, with solutions to old problems you had not considered yet
- Helps you and your team think out of the box in an open, non-judgmental space
Subscribe to my newsletter
Be the first to hear about workshops and trainings hosted virtually.