“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
– Howard Thurman
I work with people who no longer fit into old paradigms and who are ready to start something new. It is a deep joy to guide people on the transformative journey of coming alive to their true brilliance and shape an offering to make a positive impact in our world. Reach out if you would like to explore how systems thinking practices can help shape your big idea and help you find your place of purpose and strength.
For when you’re at a vocational crossroads or have a big idea and are wondering how to get started. I provide practical advising and draw on embodiment practices to guide you through the steps needed to bring an innovative idea to life.
- Get out of your head, present, and facing your situation in a radically new way
- Envision a wider field of possibility, with solutions to old problems you had not considered yet
- Build momentum with regular accountability and think out of the box in an open, non-judgmental space
Unresolved personal issues can prevent us from fully actualizing our big ideas and best selves. Family and systemic constellations is a therapeutic modality to address challenges originating from the larger systems we belong to — including family of origin, personal relationships, and society.
For people looking to live from a place of expanded possibility, I guide you through a process of inner exploration to:
- Identify and resolve old patterns at their roots
- Process and heal from intergenerational traumas and wounds
- Find new sources of strength within yourself that you did not realize were there
How can we make products and services more engaging, intuitive, and likely to be adopted by the general public? For startups and social innovators, I lead a user-centered design process to:
- Mine for the most viable product ideas in new opportunity spaces
- Facilitate design thinking workshops to bring stakeholders together and think creatively
- Develop product concepts and prototypes
- Conduct behavioral and ethnographic research with users to find out about their wants and needs
How Systems Thinking Can Help
Workshops and Trainings
Subscribe to my newsletter
Be the first to hear about workshops and trainings hosted virtually.